Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflections


Reflections. We are at the end of 2009 and poised on the brink of 2010. What will it bring? Will it be different than this past year or more of the "same old, same old" ? What have we learned from 2009? And will we carry it into the next year? So many questions. I personally had a great year and am very thankful for that. I completed a huge task and stand ready for the next challenge. My family and loved ones are healthy, I have some really great friends (and have reconnected with some old and very dear ones-- thank you facebook!). I have learned that without fear, you can accomplish anything and everything! I have tried to be kinder and more loving towards all people, good or bad, nice or not. I have also learned that forgiveness is necessary for growth. So forgive yourself and forgive others, we are all so very human. Stand tall, keep it real, be sincere and respect one another and for goodness sakes SMILE!!.... Have a Happy and Blessed New Year!

No comments: